ISM – SMC
A Safety Management System has been developed and maintained by all staff and crew. Our basic aim is to document the management procedures, to ensure that conditions, activities and tasks both ashore and on board, affecting safety and environmental protection, are planned, organized, executed and checked in accordance with legislative and company requirements.
Our company and our vessels are fully complied with any national and / or international rules and we developed a safe system providing
1. A safety and environmental protection policy,
2. Instructions and procedures to ensure safe operation of ships and protection of the environment in compliance with relevant international and flag state legislation,
3. Defined levels of authority and lines of communication between, and amongst, shore and shipboard personnel,
4. Procedures for reporting accidents and non-conformities with the provisions of the code,
5. Procedures to prepare for and respond to emergency situations, and
6. Procedures for internal audits and management reviews.