Home Site map Contact us
A Safety Management System has been developed and maintained by all staff and crew.
Our basic aim is to document the management procedures, to ensure that conditions,
activities and tasks both ashore and on board, affecting safety and environmental
protection, are planned, organized, executed and checked in accordance with legislative
and company requirements.
SMC the following functional requirements:
1. A safety and environmental protection policy,
2. Instructions and procedures to ensure safe operation of ships and protection of the
environment in compliance with relevant international and flag state legislation,
3. Defined levels of authority and lines of communication between, and amongst, shore and
4. Procedures for reporting accidents and non-conformities with the provisions of the code,
5. Procedures to prepare for and respond to emergency situations, and
6. Procedures for internal audits and management reviews.
Ganmar Shipping 4-6 Bouboulinas str Keratsini 18863 Tel +30 210 401 4494 Fax: +30 210 401 4495